The ProBand BandIT XM introduces the use of Magna-Therapy® as an enhancement to the BandIT, and features a unique, non-constrictive design consisting of two soft-plastic plates curved to the shape of the forearm.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes magnetic pads to enhance natural healing in the area of the elbow.
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen, by reducing inflammation and muscle spasm, and by producing a subtle warmth at the site of pain.
- Leverages Compression Therapy to provide more immediate pain relief, while working with your body's own natural movements to create a pumping mechanism, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation to improve healing environments.
- Plates have soft cushioned neoprene on the insides that rest against the skin. Plates are held together by a single piece of hook and loop strap, which is attached with a metal rivet.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes Anatomically Focused Dynamic Compression® to turn the natural action of the forearm into a natural pump.
It is highly effective in relieving pain commonly associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Cumulative Trauma Disorders and other ailments sustained in the workplace or in recreational activities.
Studies have shown Magna-Therapy to be effective in 70% or more cases and many therapists report the predictability of success with this enhancement to be higher than any other treatment. Risk is low and benefit is high.
When placed near the affected area, magnets may stimulate blood flow with the resultant increase of oxygen-caring capacity of the blood, both of which are basic and essential to helping the body heal itself.
Although not yet approved by the United States FDA, magnetic therapy is being investigated as a new remedy for many Repetitive Stress Injuries by the National Institute of Health’s Office of Alternative Medicine.
One size fits most. If you require a longer strap please call us at (800) 676-1550 to place a special order. We can provide customers with a 20″ strap instead of the standard 18″ strap.
Price does not include any applicable sales tax or upgraded shipping fees.
I'd worn the ProBand when vacuuming or bowling for over an hour, and my forearm did not get sore. It's fantastic! I have a small forearm and I was worried that the one size fits most would not work for me, but it fits perfectly on my forearm. I definitely recommend the ProBand BandIT XM magnetic forearm band to anyone with forearm soreness or tennis elbow!
Several years ago my doctor recommended this brand and said it's the gold standard. I have tried other types - don't bother! There is also a white version without magnets. I get the black one not for the magnets, but because I wear a lot of black so this "goes" better. This band supports not just my tennis elbow but keeps the pain from going down to my wrist and up to my shoulder. If you are bothered by tennis elbow and have not found relief thru your doctor or physical therapy,, you have to have this! It will eventually break, usually because you ran into something, but sometimes for no apparent reason, so I keep a spare so I don't have to go without until a new one arrives. I cannot find these in stores. Be prepared for people to ask you what it is often and some people's eyes will light up at the thought of getting some relief.
Extremely effective! Exhausted other forms of therapy and medications? Magnetic therapy works wonders, try it!
I bowl four to five days per week and this has really helped take away the pain I was feeling in my elbow. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from lateral epicondylitis!
As soon as my I put on the band, my tennis elbow is relieved in 15-20 mins, and the pain stays gone. If you take it off for more than 6 hrs though, pain does come back. So I wear it under my dress shirts and sweaters for work and its' slim enough that it is still discreet and no one knows I'm wearing it. Highly Recommend!