The ProBand KneedIT XM introduces the use of Magna-Therapy® as an enhancement to the KneedIT, and features a unique, magnetic device scientifically designed to assist in the relief of knee pain commonly associated with Repetitive Stress Injuries like Arthritis, Tendinitis, Chondromalacia (Runners Knee) by placing gentle pressure along the medial and lateral soft tissues of the knee. It’s innovative design consists of a soft-plastic plate curved to the shape of the knee and a soft pad that straps around the back of the leg.
- ProBand KneedIT XM utilizes magnetic pads to enhance natural healing in the area of the knee.
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process and provides pain relief by gently absorbing force at the knee and by exerting concentrated compression and warmth across the soft tissue in front of the knee.
- Leverages Compression Therapy to provide more immediate pain relief, while working with your body’s own natural knee movements to create a pumping mechanism, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation to improve healing environments.
- As you move, it gently applies pressure to the joint liner and patellar tendon and aids in pumping soreness away.
- By stabilizing the inferior pole of the patella, ProBand’s KneedIT XM also may improve patellar tracking.
Studies have shown Magna-Therapy to be effective in 70% or more cases and many therapists report the predictability of success with this enhancement to be higher than any other treatment. Risk is low and benefit is high.
When placed near the affected area, magnets may stimulate blood flow with the resultant increase of oxygen-caring capacity of the blood, both of which are basic and essential to helping the body heal itself.
Although not yet approved by the United States FDA, magnetic therapy is being investigated as a new remedy for many Repetitive Stress Injuries by the National Institute of Health’s Office of Alternative Medicine.
One size fits most. If you require a longer strap please call us at (800) 676-1550 to place a special order. We can provide customers with a 20″ strap instead of the standard 18″ strap.
Price does not include any applicable sales tax or upgraded shipping fees.