The ProBand BandIT XM introduces the use of Magna-Therapy® as an enhancement to the BandIT, and features a unique, non-constrictive design consisting of two soft-plastic plates curved to the shape of the forearm.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes magnetic pads attached to appendage to enhance natural healing in the area of the elbow.
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen, by reducing inflammation and muscle spasm, and by producing a subtle warmth at the site of pain.
- Leverages Compression Therapy to provide more immediate pain relief, while working with your body's own natural movements to create a pumping mechanism, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation to improve healing environments.
- Plates have soft cushioned neoprene on the insides that rest against the skin. Plates are held together by a single piece of hook and loop strap, which is attached with a metal rivet.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes Anatomically Focused Dynamic Compression® to turn the natural action of the forearm into a natural pump.
It is highly effective in relieving pain commonly associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Cumulative Trauma Disorders and other ailments sustained in the workplace or in recreational activities.
Studies have shown Magna-Therapy to be effective in 70% or more cases and many therapists report the predictability of success with this enhancement to be higher than any other treatment. Risk is low and benefit is high.
When placed near the affected area, magnets may stimulate blood flow with the resultant increase of oxygen-caring capacity of the blood, both of which are basic and essential to helping the body heal itself.
Although not yet approved by the United States FDA, magnetic therapy is being investigated as a new remedy for many Repetitive Stress Injuries by the National Institute of Health’s Office of Alternative Medicine.
One size fits most. If you require a longer strap please call us at (800) 676-1550 to place a special order. We can provide customers with a 20″ strap instead of the standard 18″ strap.
Price does not include any applicable sales tax or upgraded shipping fees.
I’m very pleased with my pro and sport. Fits well and helps with the pain in my elbow.
I had one of the bands years ago and it helped tremendously. I was so relieved when I found it online, before you had to get t from your orthopedic doc.